How can I qualify to win The Knot Best of Weddings?
Vendors in good standing who have collected a minimum of 7 reviews on The Knot between January 1, 2023 at 12:00 A.M. CST - December 31, 2023 at 11:59 P.M. CST with a 4.5+ rating average across these reviews will win.
For more information, visit our awards policy here.
How can I qualify to win Hall of Fame?
Hall of Fame is awarded to vendors who have won The Knot Best of Weddings four times. This does not have to be 4 consecutive years.
Why did you raise the criteria from 5 reviews to 7 reviews this year?
The goal of Best of Weddings is to recognize top vendors that best embody what matters to couples in their vendor discovery journey. With that in mind, we're always evaluating criteria to best reflect couples' preferences and needs and ensuring that this award remains exclusive.
Will the required score of 4.5 be considered for all-time reviews, or only the 7 reviews collected throughout 2023?
Only reviews collected throughout 2023 will be considered. We will take the average score of all reviews collected in 2023 to determine whether you win (even if you’ve collected more than 7).
How does winning help my brand?
Winning Best of Weddings gives you major bragging rights! It builds trust and credibility among potential clients, helping them feel more confident reaching out and booking you. It's a powerful form of social proof, because eligibility is based on reviews from past clients and the positive experience they’ve had working with you.
Some additional perks of winning include:
- Exclusive winners’ assets to promote your win to build trust and visibility across your marketing channels
- More visibility and eyeballs on your Storefront(s), with press, email, social, and on-site promotion to couples during peak planning season
- Standing out from your competition
Want to read more about the benefits of winning? Check out this blog article!
Can you pay to win?
No, being a paying advertiser on The Knot does not increase or guarantee your chances of winning Best of Weddings. This award is based solely on couple-submitted reviews.
How will I know if I’ve won?
If you win, you’ll receive an email in January 2024. Please check your spam and junk filters to be sure the winner announcement does not get caught.
Where can I access my winners’ assets, like badges?
You can find your collateral like badges, certificates and press release templates in the Best of Weddings tab within your account (only appears if you’ve won).
Follow instructions on the page to access materials. There, you’ll have options to:
- Get the code to add your winner’s badge to your website
- Download badges to add into your marketing materials
- Download a printable certificate to showcase your award
- Download a sample press release to share your accomplishment with local media
How do I share that I've won on social media?
The best way to share that you’ve won with your followers on social media is to grab your winners’ badge and/or GIF and post them to your social media accounts.
- Badge: Head to the Best of Weddings tab within your account. Once you locate and download the badge file and save it to your computer or phone, you can post it as a photo to your social media accounts.
- GIF: Grab the GIF from the winners’ email you received.
- If you’re on your computer, right click on the GIF in the email, and save it somewhere on your computer (saving to your desktop makes it easy to find later). Then, once it’s on your desktop, you can post it to your social media accounts like any other photo.
- If you’re on your phone, hold down the GIF on your screen until a small menu pops up. Select “Save to Photos” from the menu. Then, once it’s saved to your photos, you can post it like any other photo.
Tag @weddingpro when you post so we can reshare your hard-earned win and celebrate you within the vendor community!
Will my winner’s badge automatically appear on my Storefront?
Yup! If you have won Best of Weddings 2024:
- Once winners are notified via email, your Storefront will automatically display a 2024 Best of Weddings badge in the Awards and Affiliations section.
- You’ll receive an award ribbon icon on your Storefront tile to set you apart. Couples browsing our marketplace will know you’re an award winner.
- All winners will be featured in our winners’ hub and be included in the Awards Winners filter within the marketplace for added exposure.
Check out this article next: 8 Reasons Why Winning Best of Weddings Is Basically the Greatest Thing Ever