82% of couples said pricing was the most important thing they looked at before contacting a vendor. Add pricing to your Storefront to help set couples’ expectations about price and connect with better-quality matches!
To set up Pricing:
- Head to your Knot account via your WeddingPro Dashboard
- Under the 'Storefront' tab, click 'Pricing' on the left side. Then, click 'Update Pricing' button to upload a PDF.
- Under the 'Products and Services' tab, select your price range.
Check out this article on the WeddingPro Blog to learn 5 reasons why sharing pricing is valuable for your business.
Data source: 2019 RWS
If your business is a venue: you may see the option to turn on/off the Pricing Calculator
- If this feature is turned off, your pricing PDF will still be visible on your Storefront
- The Pricing Calculator feature is no longer available but may still appear on some accounts