When responding to an inquiry, you are able to add an attachment by following the steps below:
- Log into your Knot account at www.WeddingPro.com
- Click the ‘Leads’ tab
- In your main Inbox, locate the inquiry you’re replying to
- Click the user’s name to open their inquiry
- At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see the Reply field – you can type your response here, or any message you want to send along with your attachment.
- To the left the Reply field, click the paperclip icon to add an attachment
- Locate the file on your computer, and click Open. The file will then attach to the message, and you may see a progress bar as the file uploads.
- You can remove an attachment by clicking ‘x’ out to the right of the attachment name.
- Click the Send button to send your message and attachment
*The file limit is 8MB per attachment. If you need to send larger files, we recommend creating a Google App or Dropbox account to share these attachments.