The Knot Leads Stats not only tracks the number of your Knot leads in one place, but displays which traffic sources your leads are coming from so that you can see which performs best for your account. You can see your Leads Stats from the 'Stats' tab within your account.
What data are we tracking?
- Cumulative monthly leads to your Storefront, updated on a daily basis. A lead is defined as when a visitor to your Storefront reaches out to inquire about your product or service.
- Includes leads from mobile
How to read your leads analytics:
- The most recent data (up to 12 months) for your Leads will be represented so that you can compare month over month.
- Each graph shows the cumulative monthly data with a one week lag. This means that at the beginning of each week, the previous week’s data will become available.
- Use your cursor to hover over the data point above each month to see the number of Leads received that month.
Want to learn more about leads, best practices and tips? Check out our WeddingPro Blog!