To add photos to your storefront:
- Log in to your Knot account at www.WeddingPro.com
- Click on the 'Storefront' tab from the top toolbar
- Next, click the 'Photos & Videos' tab on the left navigation
- Click ‘Add Photos’ button
- Do not navigate away from this page during the upload!
- If you want to designate a photo you’ve uploaded as the Main Image, be sure to "Select as Listing Photo' by hovering over the image
Once uploaded, you can select and drag photos to reorder them.
Be sure that any photos you upload meet the requirements:
- GIF or JPG format
- Max 5MB
- Optimal resolution is 720x480 72 DPI to size
- Be sure that the photos showcase your services and do not include any contact information
- The main image must be displayed in landscape orientation - *Exceptions: If you are unable to obtain a landscape oriented image (ex bakeries, dress shops and hair/makeup artists) you may use a vertical/portrait main image to better represent your services
When adding pictures to your account, if the business logo or photos are in 'html' format, such as 'jpg.html' you will not be able to add the photo to your account. If you experience difficulty adding a photo to your account, please check the photo's format first, and reformat the picture if necessary.